It is easy to apply and provides a very durable high gloss finish that is non-stick and extremely smooth.
Seacoat has been in the forefront of development of Surface functionalized silane/siloxane and polysiloxane coating technologies for non –stick release in the marine industry since 2001.
This makes the SEA-SPEED the only sustainable & green alternative to soft silicone coatings and TOXIC self-polishing/ablative antifouling hull paints.
The V 10 X ULTRA series of hull coatings series is incrementally more durable and has the lowest surface roughness in the industry at (< 10 microns). The low surface energy and hydrophobicity the ULTRA reduces hydrodynamic drag to improve hull efficiency and lower fuel consumption (5 – 15 %) compared to conventional polishing and ablative paints.
- The end result is a lower environmental impact carbon footprint.
- Coatings are entirely non – permeable and UV stable delivering unsurpassed performance.
- The Non-depleting coating yields a minimum ten (10) Year lifecycle thereby reducing maintenance costs.
- SEA-SPEED is registered through Lloyds Class approval to be fully compliant with IMO.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR BOAT?
- If My Boat Currently Has Bottom Paint > I need to strip it off, Apply SeaPoxy in my choice of color and then Coat with Sea Speed
- If My Boat Is New > I only need Sea Speed
- If I Have An Inboard Motor > I need Armor Sil for my Prop and Shaft